TOOWOOMBA BUSINESSES – POST YOUR JOB LISTING FOR FREE
Are you a Local Employer with a Local Job Vacancy?
Post your vacancy here for free to reach more potential candidates.
Please consider keeping mandatory requirements to a minimum and considering transferrable skills that applicants may have from other industries and life experiences. This will help Toowoomba “grow our own” skilled workforce for a better future.
(Note – all jobs will be assessed and approved at the discretion of the Employ Toowoomba administrator. Self-employment and commission only opportunities are not eligible to be posted.)
List with us in just 4 easy steps!
1. Classify Job
2. Describe Job
3. Post Job
4. Wait for approval
A well-crafted job posting is essential to attracting the highest volume of qualified applicants.
Jobs postings should clearly describe the available position and detail the requirements for consideration. Basic features of job postings include:
- A concise summary of the job, expectations of the position and any other pertinent information
- Information about the company and its work culture
- Required years of work experience
- Minimum education requirements or specialized education requirements
- Required Documents
- Physical and/or mental requirements
- Preferred method for applying to the position
The most effective job ads generally consist of the following:
- A creative job title
- Relevant keywords for the position
- A clear and detailed criteria for job success
- A concise description of requirements with at least an implicit explanation as to how they are relevant to the job at hand.
- A personal and relatable tone, rather than a more sterile, or formal description
Remember, a job posting is often the first contact your organization will have with a potential employee. Its therefore essential that your postings generate interest in your position and your organization. The stronger your job advertisement, the more success you will have attracting more and higher quality applicants that will yield a higher application conversion rate.